About Study Program
To become an excellent study program in the field of Biomedical Engineering with a high sense of integrity and responsibility, and to be recognized globally by the year 2025.
- Conducting University’s Tridharma activities through strong interaction among academic institutions and industries in the field of biomedical engineering
- Providing high quality education to produce excellent graduates that actively contribute to the application of biomedical engineering in the field
- Organizing and facilitating research carried out by the Civitas Academica in the development of the field of biomedical engineering for the advancement of technology as well as healthcare services
- Carrying out community services by implementing the results of research and development in the field of biomedical engineering
- Actively engaged in collaboration among industries, academic institutions, research institutions,government, and other organizations both local and international
- Improving quality and professionalism of academic and non-academic staff
Biomedical engineer careers are open in modern hospitals as clinical engineers, in the medical devices industry and suppliers, in the laboratory instrument business, and in research and development institutions.
- Agoes Soehianie, PhD.
- Dr. rer. nat. Maruli Pandjaitan
- Muhammad Fathony, PhD.
- Fuad Ughi, ST., MT
- Aulia Arif Iskandar, ST., MT.
- Daniel Kartawiguna, ST., MM., M.Acc.
- dr. Stefanus Widananta, MM.
- Pratondo Busono, PhD.
- Kholis Abdurachman Audah, PhD.
- Dr. Dedy H.B. Wicaksono, ST., M.Eng.
- Dr. dr. Minarma Siagian, M.S., AIF